Monday, September 22, 2014

Helping Hands

I planned and initiated  a lesson plan which focused on writing and speaking skills related to introducing oneself. The students wrote their name, their age, and their favorite activities on a sheet of colored paper. They were all very excited about this activity and put great care into creating an organized and neat paper. The following are pictures of the class working on this activity.







Later the students stood in front of the class and presented their work. I ensured that they all spoke clearly and loudly. I can see them slowly becoming more comfortable with their English speaking skills. This week I identified my strengths and weaknesses as a leader. I realized that my confidence and people skills aid my leadership; however, I still have room to develop my skills with time management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment