Monday, September 8, 2014

Gecko Zine

This year I will be involved in a new club called Gecko Zine. My position within this club is the editor. This will be a new challenge for me as I have never been in a writing club before. This club works together to create a school magazine. We hope that this magazine will display the wonderful students and different activities held at OSC! At our meeting we discussed ways in which we could make the magazine more popular and effective. Additionally, we decided to publish posts every week about diversity.I believe this club will be a great way for me to identify my writing strengths and weaknesses. 

The following is the post I made this week for Facebook to display our school's diversity:


Max came to our school three years ago and is now a 12th grader 
at OSC. He is 50 percent Italian and 50 percent Australian. Max is fluent in English,
 Italian, and French.



No comments:

Post a Comment