Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Soccer

During SAISA the OSC soccer team was not very successful. We placed second to last. Because of this , we have decided as a team to participate in a local tournament and continue having weekly practices. We believe that through doing this we will be able to identify our strengths and weaknesses both individually and as a team. This will allow us to be more successful in next years SAISA tournament.







 The team worked collaboratively to pick dates which work well for all of us to practice. I was surprised by the large amount of people who continued to come to practice. We have only had one practice so far but I already have seen the development of new skills in multiple players. The skill I recently developed was the ability to correctly place my corner kicks. I must kick the ball in the perfect position so that it travels directly to the strikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment