Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SOCCER SAISA GOALS

Next week my team and I will be going to Nepal for our soccer SAISA tournament. We have all put a lot of work into preparing for this and cannot wait for this amazing experience. The most important factor throughout the tournament will be our ability to work collaboratively as a team. Without this key factor ,no matter the level of fitness or individual talent, we will be defeated. Therefore, my primary goal is to work well and communicate with my teammates throughout the tournament. On our first day we must realize our areas of strength areas of growth both as individuals and as a team. My individual weakness is that I often hesitate and do not make decisions fast enough. This causes the level of my shooting and passing to be lower than it is capable of being. Due to this, my secondary goal will be to make fast decisions. I hope that through this I will make multiple goals for my team. As a team, our biggest weakness is communication. Many people including myself are often open for the ball, however because we don't communicate this to the other player, and therefore do not have the best plays possible. I believe that communication would bring our team playing to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment