Sunday, January 12, 2014

CAS Goals Semester 2

My first semester in CAS been a great learning experience. I am a participant in RCCI, Helpings Hands, SGA, and the soccer team.

RCCI has been great in teaching me patience and act when out of my comfort zone. During the seconds semester I hope to continue undertaking new challenges. This semester the grade 12 leaders hand over their leading positions to the eligible grade 11 group members. I hope to be chosen as a leader.

Helping Hands has by far been my favorite CAS activity of the semester. I have bonded with both the OSC students and the local students. I will continue to plan and initiate activities. This semester I will try out new activities and try teaching English through a different approach.

I believe that continuing with SGA will help with developing my skills in collaborating with others. Each week I work with other grade representatives to create a better school environment.

This semester I will begin soccer. I have been playing soccer for many years and am very passionate about the sport. I hope to develop new skills and undertake new challenges. I will try playing forward; though my position has always been midfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment