Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Soccer

Today we played a game against the middle school OSC boys soccer team. This was great practice for the team. With each game that we play, we reach a whole new level of playing. The key in soccer is being a team player and communicating with your team. I collaborated with my team members before and throughout the game to create different plays. As the game went on we were each able increase our awareness of our different strengths and weaknesses as soccer players. My strength is centering the ball and dribbling past defenders. I believe that I can greatly contribute to our success in SAISA. I believe that the entire teams greatest weakness is fitness. We often become tired and out of breath. In order to be successful in SAISA we must increase our fitness levels. We have weekly soccer practices that each member of the team must attend. My attendance shows my commitment to my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment